Sawmillers and furniture manufacturers in Africa, Europe, North America and Asia increasingly specify tooling from the extensive Wood-Mizer Tools range.
Industry veteran Grant Smith is Wood-Mizer’s tooling sales manager in Africa. He ensures that his technical teams have the expertise and knowledge to offer technical advice and support for the tool’s lifespan.
Wood-Mizer launched its Tools division in 2016 to build on its reputation for quality, reliability, and innovative wood processing machines and equipment.
The extensive array of tooling includes:
- Circular cross-cutting, ripping and scoring blades
- Circular blades for swing-blade portable sawing machines
- Planing and profiling knives
- Router and drill bits for overhead routers and multi-boring machines
- Finger-joint cutters and stackable sets
- Custom designed tooling